Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ladies Night Out Expo

A few months ago, a friend of mine organized a "Ladies Night Out" Expo.  It was a chance for woman who have their own business to get the word out there about their products!  It was the ultimate girl's night out!  There were people selling Hand Bags, Jewelry, Crafts, Pampered Chef . . . stuff like that ;)  There were snacks, raffles, etc., and plenty of socializing and networking!  It was such a great experience and I'm so glad I was asked to be a part of it with my little Cupcake business!  I didn't take many pictures, and I haven't put the pictures up yet even though this was months ago!

Here is a picture of my samples (Mini White Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream, Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Buttercream, Mini Chocolate Cupcakes dipped in Chocolate Ganache with Chocolate Buttercream, and Mini Key Lime Cupcakes with Key Lime Cream Cheese Buttercream):





And here is a picture of my "Display" Cupcakes:

No comments:

Post a Comment