Sunday, February 27, 2011

Laura's Bridal Shower

All the kids in our family are good friends with the Crane girls.  Well, Laura will be getting married soon, and they asked me to do the cupcakes for her Shower!  Her favorite of my Cupcakes is Lemon Cream, and then for the second flavor, they decided to do Triple Chocolate (can't go wrong with Chocolate!).

I added a little glittery fondant flower to the top of the cupcakes - A little yellow pearl in the center of the flowers on the lemon and little gold dragees to the center of the flowers on the chocolate.  This really made them gorgeous!  Unfortunately, the flower fondant punch I wanted was not in stock when I went to get it, so I used the only one I have, which really isn't my favorite.  Turned out okay though ;)

The photography isn't the best, but here you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment